Benitez Accounting Service


Benitez Accounting Service
Benitez Accounting Service is listed in the Accountants Certified Public category in Miami, Florida. Displayed below is the only current social network for Benitez Accounting Service which at this time includes a Facebook page. The activity and popularity of Benitez Accounting Service on this social network gives it a ZapScore of 48.

Contact information for Benitez Accounting Service is:
10300 SW 72nd St
Miami, FL 33173
(305) 274-9620
Do you own or manage this business? Click here to claim the Benitez Accounting Service listing and add social networks, logos, descriptions and more.

Benitez Accounting Service Contact Information:

Social Posts for Benitez Accounting Service

Do taxes have to be paid on gifts? Taxes on gifts, when they are applicable, are paid by the giver. The current lifetime limit for gifts, or for an estate to pass on, without paying gift and estate tax is $5.45 million (2016). Gifts up to $14,000 per person per year don’t have to be reported and don’t reduce the estate tax exempted amount. Gifts over $14,000 must be reported by the giver on Form 709 and any amount over the $14,000 annual limit reduces the $5.45 million that can be excluded from gift and estate taxes when they die.

Can a loan be taken from an IRA? Loans are not permitted from IRAs or from IRA-based plans such as SEPs, SARSEPs and SIMPLE IRA plans. Loans are only possible from qualified plans that satisfy the requirements of 401(a), from annuity plans that satisfy the requirements of 403(a) or 403(b), and from governmental plans.

Divorced Parents: Who Claims Child Dependents? First claim to a dependent child goes to the custodial parent. By IRS regulations, that means whichever parent the child lived with for a longer period of time during the taxable year. The IRS does not recognize divorce decrees. If the non-custodial parent wants to claim the dependent exemption they are required to get the custodial parent to sign Form 8332 releasing the exemption to them. The dependency exemption and the Child Tax Credit go together. The custodial parent may still claim the Earned Income Credit, Dependent Care Credit, and Head of Household filing status with the child as a non-dependent member of the household, even if they release the exemption to the non-custodial parent.

Avoid Becoming a Scam Victim Did you receive a threatening call or notice from the "IRS"? Please remember, IRS employees will NOT: - Call demanding immediate payment. The IRS will not call a taxpayer if they owe tax without first sending a bill in the mail. - Demand payment without allowing the taxpayer to question or appeal the amount owed. - Require the taxpayer pay their taxes a certain way. For example, demand taxpayers use a prepaid debit card. - Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone. - Threaten to contact local police or similar agencies to arrest the taxpayer for non-payment of taxes. - Threaten legal action such as a lawsuit.

When Am I Getting My Refund? (If Applicable) If you are claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit, both of which are refundable credits, your refund won’t be released by the IRS until February 15. A refundable credit is one which gives you cash back even if you didn’t pay any tax into the system during the year. Though the IRS will begin releasing these funds on February 15, you shouldn’t count on actually receiving the money for another 1-2 weeks beyond that. You can also check the status of your refund at