Our small yet exceptional team of office staff and plumbers is seeking an outstanding, full time, Front Office Administrative Assistant. The right person will be prepared to juggle schedules, phones, clients, coffee pots, etc. A great sense of humor is a must. We love our jobs and our clients and seek someone who desires to share this experience and opportunity. We want someone who feels that they deserve to work side by side with a motivated team and not hold back. A WILL DO attitude is a must. We offer competitive salary, benefits and regular hours (M-F, 8am-5pm). Please send resume with a cover letter stating why you should join our team. email@example.com
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Clear and concise English language with excellent telephone and verbal communication.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks.
• An ability to listening, learn quickly, maintain professionalism, focus on customers, maintain organization, keep others informed, and handle pressure is imperative.
• Perform standard office functions, with a focus on scheduling appointments, in an accurate, professional, and time efficient manner.
• Maintain files and filing systems.
• Supports the Office Manager to ensure efficient operations of the office.
• Maintain current, past and delinquent customer files.
• Communicate effectively with customers/vendors via phone, fax or email.
• Handles collections of past due accounts.
• Update and maintain changes to customer and vendor information.
• Promote a positive work environment and maintain an excellent working relationship with all employees and management.
• Perform other duties assigned by management.