BoMark Electric has an opportunity for a Service Technician to join our team. As a Service Technician you are a direct link to our clients by providing the best customer service, representing the company in a professional manner and getting the job done right the first time, every time.
We are looking for career minded Service Technicians who are motivated and passionate to deliver the excellent service to our clients. We offer competitive pay, generous benefit package which includes: health and dental, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
Our electrical Service Technicians will have the overall responsibility for assigned service calls, projects and are responsible for completing the work within or ahead of budgeted hours, while exceeding the client’s expectations. This includes the following duties:
• Maintain a positive working relationship with the client.
• Perform commercial electrical installation and repairs.
• Troubleshoot electrical problems efficiently and quickly.
• Perform work in a safe manner.
• Complete work to federal, state, county and NEC requirements.
• Follow-up with clients and office.
In order to be considered as a candidate for this position, you must have a background which includes:
• Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as flexibility and the right attitude.
• An extensive knowledge of NEC and local electrical codes.
• Experience reading blueprints & schematics.
• Willingness to follow procedures, regularly communicating verbally and electronically with team mates.
• Low Voltage Knowledge a plus.
• 5 years+ Electrical Experience including Service Experience.
• Ability to efficiently operate and keep an organized service truck.
• Journeyman’s License preferred.
• Personal tools needed to perform electrical tasks.
• Work in an organized and efficient manner.
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
• Ability to pass required Drug Screen and Background Requirements.
If you are interested in joining our team at BoMark, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .