Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department

68
Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department
Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department is listed in the Fire Protection Services category in Marion, Virginia. Displayed below is the only current social network for Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department which at this time includes a Facebook page. The activity and popularity of Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department on this social network gives it a ZapScore of 68.

Contact information for Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department is:
104 Thomas Bridge Rd
Marion, VA 24354
(276) 783-6444

"Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department" - Social Networks

Click to visit the social networks of Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department:
68
Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department has an overall ZapScore of 68. This means that Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department has a higher ZapScore than 68% of all businesses on Zappenin. For reference, the median ZapScore for a business in Marion, Virginia is 33 and in the category is 35. Learn more about ZapScore.

Do you own or manage this business? Click here to claim the Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department listing and add social networks, logos, descriptions and more.

Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department Contact Information:

Social Posts for Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department

Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department added 2 new photos.
We still have chicken. Come on out and treat Dad!

Don't forget that Sunday is Father'a Day! Yes that means that we will again have our Famous Chicken Dinners! Meal is $8 and we start serving around 12 noon. So come on out and treat Dad to some Chicken!

Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department shared Smokey Bear's photo.
Not sure how you can prevent a wildfire from sparking? Try this...

Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department shared Alpha & Omega Service and Repair's post.
Yesterday was the day for our Annual Pump service and testing. We would like to thank Alpha & Omega Service and Repair for taking care of us so we can take better care of you!
It is time to get your pump testing done. Call to get your appointment today. Thanks Adwofe for your business.

Adwolfe Volunteer Fire Department shared Joplin Fire Department's post.
Please consider keeping your bedroom doors shut at night when you are asleep.
With permission from the occupant of the home, we would like to show you pictures from a residential structure fire that Joplin Fire responded to yesterday in order to point out a very important safety message. Without a doubt smoke detectors and home escape plans save lives, however there is another important safety tip that you can do to help save your family's life. Simply closing the door to interior rooms can buy you time from heat and toxic gases during a fire. The pictures below are from yesterday's fire, a fire that was described by the occupant as growing very rapidly. The fire started in a bedroom within the home and quickly spread down the hallway to the rest of the residence. Picture #1 is looking down the hallway toward the bedrooms. You can see that there was a tremendous amount of heat and smoke generated with this fire. The fire originated in a bedroom on the left side of the hallway. Picture #2 is in the hallway facing one of the children's bedroom on the right side of the hallway. The door to this particular bedroom was shut at the time of the fire. Notice the heat and smoke damage to the exterior of the door. Picture #3 is looking into the bedroom with the shut door on the right side of the hallway. Notice the difference, this room has very little signs of smoke and heat damage. Picture #4 is looking into another bedroom next to the bedroom with the shut door on the right side of the hallway. This bedroom had an open door and is completely destroyed by heat and smoke. The difference is incredible. Closing interior doors can not only buy you time if trapped in your house during a fire, but also can prevent the fire from spreading as quickly to those rooms. We appreciate the occupants of this fire who while still emotionally dealing with the loss of their home still allowed us to present this safety message to you. It should be noted that the family was not inside the house when the fire started and no one was injured.