A-1 Cordata Self Storage

71
A-1 Cordata Self Storage
A-1 Cordata Self Storage is listed in the Storage Household & Commercial category in Bellingham, Washington. Displayed below is the only current social network for A-1 Cordata Self Storage which at this time includes a Facebook page. The activity and popularity of A-1 Cordata Self Storage on this social network gives it a ZapScore of 71.

Contact information for A-1 Cordata Self Storage is:
200 W Kellogg Rd
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 671-0127

"A-1 Cordata Self Storage" - Social Networks

Click to visit the social networks of A-1 Cordata Self Storage:
71
A-1 Cordata Self Storage has an overall ZapScore of 71. This means that A-1 Cordata Self Storage has a higher ZapScore than 71% of all businesses on Zappenin. For reference, the median ZapScore for a business in Bellingham, Washington is 38 and in the Storage Household & Commercial category is 43. Learn more about ZapScore.

Do you own or manage this business? Click here to claim the A-1 Cordata Self Storage listing and add social networks, logos, descriptions and more.

A-1 Cordata Self Storage Contact Information:

Social Posts for A-1 Cordata Self Storage

When packing the self storage unit, make sure that the tallest and heaviest items go in first.

Are you current customer? Save a stamp and pay your rent on-line! New customers can register for an account through our site!
At Cordata Self Storage in Bellingham, Washington, the units are always clean and well-maintained. Call us today.

"The more storage you have the more stuff you accumulate."- Alexis Stewart

Did you know that roughly 90% of all self storage units in the United States are in use, leaving roughly 10% vacant?

Wondering what items shouldn't go in your self storage unit? Here is a list to help you out!
Self-storage can be beneficial during transitional moments but some things you are not allowed to put into storage. What not to put in storage units? Why?