Auto Technology Company

Auto Technology Company
Auto Technology Company is listed in the Metal Working Machinery category in Strongsville, Ohio. Displayed below is the only current social network for Auto Technology Company which at this time includes a Facebook page. The activity and popularity of Auto Technology Company on this social network gives it a ZapScore of 59.

Contact information for Auto Technology Company is:
20026 Progress Dr
Strongsville, OH 44149
(440) 572-7800

"Auto Technology Company" - Social Networks

Click to visit the social networks of Auto Technology Company:
Auto Technology Company has an overall ZapScore of 59. This means that Auto Technology Company has a higher ZapScore than 59% of all businesses on Zappenin. For reference, the median ZapScore for a business in Strongsville, Ohio is 41 and in the Metal Working Machinery category is 36. Learn more about ZapScore.

Do you own or manage this business? Click here to claim the Auto Technology Company listing and add social networks, logos, descriptions and more.

Auto Technology Company Contact Information:

Social Posts for Auto Technology Company

Hi all, One of our companies is entered in a grant application competition through Chase Bank, who are making available twenty different $100,000 grants. If we are selected, then our use of the grant award will be twofold, as explained below: • The Center for Disease Control has declared asthma as an epidemic, with airborne chemicals and particulates being significant contributors. Children and the infirm are the most impacted. 25% of the grant will be allocated to develop an online website, webinar, & blog series to help school and hospital administrators better understand the sources and impacts of ambient air pollution on children and patients under their care. • The remaining 75% of the grant will be utilized to build a demonstration VOC (volatile organic compounds) turn-key air monitoring system. VOC’s are dangerous air pollutants which are little understood. Significantly more data is needed in order to reduce them. The demonstration VOC monitoring system will be shipped by us around the USA, to enable government air pollution monitoring agency personnel to this state of the art technology first-hand. To build and demonstrate the VOC system will cost $125,000 but American Ecotech will commit to find ways to secure the missing $50,000 funding. So even if we have to fund that last bit ourselves. we will make it happen. We need 250 votes from the “general public” by June 18th in order to advance to the next round of evaluation for our proposal. Presently we only have 43 votes (!) so this post from me is a bit of a “call to action” to ask for your vote! In order to vote you simply need to go to this website
Vote for American Ecotech LC at - Chase's Mission Main Street Grants program for Small Business is in full swing! Apply or vote today! Learn more here:

Preventing corrosion during stainless steel welding

MIT researchers study hydrogen’s effect on metal corrosion

Boston buildings may be in danger of salt spray corrosion

How microbes influence corrosion