Conoco published a note.
THE CONOCOÂ® NUGGETS PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE STATE OF COLORADO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA AND INTERNET ACCESS RATES MAY APPLY.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The ConocoÂ® Nuggets Promotion on Conocoâ€™s Twitter (www.twittter.com/conoco) page consists of retweets on our Twitter social post to win a pair of tickets to select Nuggets games ("Promotion").
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (â€śCSTâ€ť) on March 21, 2017 and ends at 9:59:59 p.m. CST on April 4, 2017. The Promotion computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to persons who are legal U.S. residents of Colorado and who are 18 years of age or older as of March 21, 2017. Employees and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) (whether or not related) and household members of each such employee of Phillips 66 Company (â€śSponsorâ€ť), Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, the NBA and its member teams (including specifically but without limitation the Denver Nuggets) and NBA Properties, Inc. (collectively with Sponsor, the â€śPromotion Entitiesâ€ť), and each of the Promotion Entitiesâ€™ respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, Web designers, and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner.
4. GAME DATES, SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AND DEADLINES, AND WINNER SELECTION DATES: The game dates, submission instructions and deadlines, and winner selection dates for the Promotion are as follows:
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, participants must visit the Phillips 66 Twitter (www.twittter.com/conoco) page, and retweet the Sponsorâ€™s post by the Submission Deadline Date for each Drawing (see Section 3 above).
6. POST AND TWEET GUIDELINES: Tweets must not contain any profanity, nudity, or otherwise offensive content as per the judgment of Sponsor. Photos cannot contain any copyrighted material that is not wholly owned by the individual submitting. Any comment or reply that, in Sponsorâ€™s or its representativeâ€™s sole and absolute discretion, violates any of the above criteria will be disqualified.
7. LIMITATIONS: Limit one (1) retweet per person per Sponsor Social Post Date. One (1) reply equals one (1) entry. Any attempt by a person to obtain more than one entry by using multiple or different names or any other methods may void that person's entry as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winning entry, the entry will be deemed made by the person who posted the submission as determined by Sponsorâ€™s community manager.
8. PRIZES: There will be a total four (4) potential winners selected. Each potential winner shall receive one of the following prizes:
Â· Drawing 1: Two (2) Tickets to the March 22, 2017 Denver Nuggets game (approximate retail value: $270.00 ea.)
Â· Drawing 2: Two (2) Tickets to the March 26, 2017 Denver Nuggets game (approximate retail value: $270.00 ea.)
Â· Drawing 3: Two (2) Tickets to the April 7, 2017 Denver Nuggets game (approximate retail value: $270.00 ea.)
Drawing 4: Two (2) Tickets to the April 9, 2017 Denver Nuggets game (approximate retail value: $270.00 ea.)
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received by the Submission Deadline (see Section 3). Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility. Prizes will be fulfilled in person on the day of each game. Location of fulfillment will be shared with potential winner via the method of winner response (see Section 10). Sponsor will not substitute any ticket for another game for any reason. All other expenses, including but not limited to, transportation to and from the event, food, and any other miscellaneous expenses, are the responsibility of the winners. Prize cannot be resold and any attempt to resell will render prize void.
If a programming, production, seeding, printing or any other reason causes more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes listed above in accordance with these Official Rules.
9. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Potential winners will be selected by random drawing after 10 p.m. CST on the Winner Selection Date (see section 4) from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Participants are not eligible to win more than one (1) prize per Social Post Date. Sponsor will notify potential winners on each Winner Selection Date. The potential winner must respond by 10 a.m. CST with the following information: full name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, and email address. Method of notification and potential winnerâ€™s response is contingent on method of participantâ€™s entry.
If participant does not respond to Sponsorâ€™s notification and provide the information as directed above or message notification is undeliverable, then potential winnerâ€™s entry will be disqualified. Potential winner and guest may be required to execute a Waiver and Release Agreement prior to coming to the event. Sponsor's determination of ineligibility or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification of the entry at Sponsorâ€™s discretion; an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Alternate winner is subject to all eligibility requirements under the Official Rules.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash equivalent, transfer or substitution of any prize is permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize acceptance constitutes permission to each of the Promotion Entities and participating retailers to use the recipient's name and/or likeness for advertising or trade without further compensation in perpetuity, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall also have the right to take such other measures as it deems necessary in its sole discretion to preserve the integrity of this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for (a) lost, late, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered mail, plays, text messages or email, or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, internet service provider, website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the website, and (c) any other unforeseeable events. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (1) disqualify any individual, who tampers with the entry process or operation of the Promotion, and (2) modify, suspend or terminate all or part of this Promotion. Caution: Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from you to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's mobile phone, computer, tablet or any other entry device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree to release and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities, Twitter and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, web designers, promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective owners, governors, alternate governors, officers, directors, shareholders, members, partners, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or resulting from participation in this Promotion or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize or other such benefit including, without limitation, claims based on death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, lost, late, garbled, mutilated, illegible entries, postage-due mail, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry, electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, or limitations of any kind or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsor by the stated deadline. Released Parties are not responsible for any error or malfunction that occurs during the Promotion, in the announcement of the prizes, in awarding of more prizes than are intended, or in any promotion-related materials. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prizes and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Colorado and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Colorado.
14. WINNERS LIST: Any legally required winner's list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope after the completion of this Promotion to: Conoco Nuggets Promotion, Winners List Request, P.O. Box 7200, Bartlesville, OK 74005. All such requests must be received by April 30, 2017.
15. SPONSOR: Phillips 66 Company, 2331 CityWest Blvd., Houston, TX 77042.
16. CUSTOMER SERVICE: E-mail: email@example.com or phone: 800-527-5476.
Phillips 66Â® and its respective logos are federally registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. Â© 2017 Phillips 66 Company. All rights reserved. All other marks may be trademarks owned by their respective owners.