Our highly innovative company located in Pittston, PA, has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative with the Sales and Marketing Department. This position is key to the overall success of sales results and customer satisfaction. This entry-level position has excellent growth opportunity for the right person.
This position requires a close working relationship within the sales and marketing team to coordinate with the production, quality, accounting, and shipping and receiving departments to ensure customer orders and needs are processed in a courteous, efficient and timely manner. The position requires daily interaction with personnel at all levels within the company.
The ideal candidate will
• Enjoy helping people
• Have outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
• Present strong interpersonal skills and excellent telephone skills.
• Be able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision as well as be able to work effectively in a team environment
• Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
• Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
• Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access are required. Basic accounting is helpful, but not required.
• Proficiency with a second language is a plus.
This position offers an excellent compensation package including company paid healthcare coverage, opportunity to participation in our 401 K, annual paid vacation and sick time.
Submit all inquiries and resumes to ActonHR@actontech.com.