Angel Counseling, Inc. is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to provide services by diagnosing acute or chronic mental health conditions. We are located at 26520 Grand River Ave, Redford Charter Twp, MI 48240.
• Obtains client history and performs assessment via observation, interviewing, and examination.
• Performs preventative health assessments, screening, and patient care.
• Provides direct education to clients concerning preventative health treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
• Demonstrates the knowledge and skill necessary to provide appropriate care and diagnosis using the DSM-5.
• Collaborates with therapists and assumes joint responsibility to ensure that medications and treatment plans correlates with treatment plan.
Education & Experience:
• 1 year of previous RN experience in area of specialty preferred.
• Master's degree required.
Licenses & Certifications:
• State of Michigan Board of Nursing Nurse Practitioner License required.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure by the State of Michigan Board of Nursing required.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining the Angel Counseling family, please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com. If you have questions, please contact Karin at (313) 533-5652 Monday-Friday between the times of 10:00 am-4:00 pm.