Bel Air is seeking a full-time cook! Ideal candidates will have good communication skills, will be reliable, and have the desire to care for the elderly population.
10 AM-6:30 PM
FUNCTION: To assist in the daily production of resident meal services, food prep, tray assembly, and clean up while adhering to state standards and regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Assists in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks in accordance with planned menus, diets, procedures and policies in a safe and sanitary manner
• Cleans work areas, equipment, utensils and dishes.
• Ensure proper storage of food and supplies.
• Adhere to Universal Precautions, safety, sanitation and infection control policies and procedures.
• Understand, comply with, and promote all rules regarding Resident Rights.
• Attend in-services as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to follow written and oral instruction
• Minimum 8th grade education
• No experience necessary
• Some lifting required (up to 35lbs)
Benefits available to full-time staff include:
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Vacation
$10.00-12.00 based on experience
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of a drug test and background check. Interested parties may stop by 2350 S. Cherry Avenue, Alliance, Oh 44601 or call the 330.821.3939
Bel Air is a family owned and operated senior living community. We offer a complete continuum of care ranging from Independent Living to Skilled Nursing Care and everything in between.